AMORE PACIFIC smartphone device security based on real-Time location tracking-MDM linkage
Panoramic view of Amore-Pacific’s Osan Factory
Inside view of Amore-Pacific’s Gimcheon Logistics Center
Project Name: Amorepacific Smartphone device security based on real-time location tracking – MDM linkage
A. Problem to solve
- Due to the nature of the cosmetic industry, an intelligent creative industry, confidentiality of ingredients of various cosmetics is required.
- However, in the case of existing MDM(Mobile Device Management) system, the cost burden is increased by using GPS or installation of a number of Dummy WIFI
- In addition, GPS or Dummy WIFI performs MDM lock / unlock at proximity instead of real-time tracking, and its accuracy is low and there is a lot of malfunction.
- Introduced IndoorPlus+ RTLS solution of People and Technology which provides the highest precision of BLE-based RTLS technology.
- By utilizing Micro Fencing function of RTLS, it recognizes the access zone and connects with MDM server to process SmartPhone Lock
- The IndoorPlus+ 8-port BLE gateway is installed in the main gate or access control area of a factory or distribution center to track visitors in real-time.
- Access card holder type BLE TAG for passengers
- Automatically lock/unlock after sending PUSH Message to activate MDM Agent of smartphone in connection with MDM Server when user detects IN/OUT
- Full monitoring of locking/unlocking status of major security area from dashboard
- Automatic locking/unlocking success rate 99.99%
- Osan plant first applied and expanded to Gimcheon Logistics Center
- Flow Optimization based on People Tracking(planned in 2018)